Thursday, July 24, 2008

the "Lunch of Champions"


After going to the $1 movie and pigging out on popcorn... Mason and I were left wanting. So while the other 2 slept...Mason and I indulged. Chocolate Crepe's yummmmmm...(just happened to have a little hot fudge in the fridge and crepes from yesterday's breakfast!) LUCKY US!! Diet Coke with Lime... the nectar of the God's.

He is the cutest big brother and I thought he deserved a treat! His reaction... "yum, that was a wierd combination!" Always the kind food critic.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I am so glad you found us. Congrats on your new baby? Can't wait to see him. Are you coming to the reunion by chance, if not we might have to stop by and see him. I am so glad all went well. Talk to you soon. Lyndi & Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a crepe. I miss the good ole days when we mooched dinner off of you every other night. You're amazing, Jen. Funny about Mason being a food critic. I wish we could hang out more easily/more often. Wish me luck - Saturday is my big tri in Burley.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive