Tuesday, February 10, 2009

trying something new


I saw this recipe on Katy Brown's Workshop on PBS and couldn't resist... I'll let you know how it goes or you can try it too...(this one's for you mom, I thought you might like this one...)


Crunchy Cucumber Salad
first:
marinate 3 hours or over night:
1 red onion sliced
1 c. sugar
1c. olive oil
1c. vinegar
drain onions and add to:
chopped cucumber (english style, remove seeds)
fresh dill
salt/pepper
drizzle of olive oil
drizzle of lemon juice (1/2 lemon)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! Cute blog! You are amazing with all the cute things you do. You're my newest hero.:-) Sarah gave me your blog address so I can officially blog stalk you now. hee hee I am glad you are doing well. I hope you are still singing and making people laugh with your fun personality. Have a great day. Jill Hyde Bearden

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive