Friday, January 23, 2009

if you know me...

You will know that projects that interest me....drive me CRAZY until I COMPLETE them....

This cupcake craze is



really... who could resist such a fun little project with
it's tempting even for a mom like me! I think Sadie will like this after-school snack!

pattern:
Cake:
With brown worsted weight yarn and an F hook, sc6 in a circle
Sc twice into each st (12 sts)
Sc1, sc twice into next st* around (18 sts)
Sc2, sc twice into next st* around (24 sts)
Sc into back loops of each st
Sc around
Sc11, sc twice into next st* around (26)
Sc6, sc twice into next st, sc12, sc twice into next st, sc6 (28)
Sc13, sc twice into next st* around (30)
Sc around
Break yarn
Frosting:
Sc6 in a circle
Sc twice into each st (12 sts)
Sc1, sc twice into next st* around (18 sts)
Sc2, sc twice into next st* around (24 sts)
Sc around
Sc3, sc twice into next st* around (30 sts)
Sc around for 3 rounds
Skip one st, 5 dc into next st, skip one st, sl st* around
Break yarn, leaving a long tail to sew with

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way with that cop thing but even if he wasn't on duty he could have maybe stopped and let us know he is having some one on duty or see if someone was coming for us or needed assistance. A couple of people who probably was trying to get somewhere stopped and helped us. I should have rephrased that and I did that I think he SHOULD have stopped. But do you I know you from somewhere because I don't know how you got to see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've looked at this post s couple of timews now and up untiljust now i seriosly thoughtit was a crocheted yarn cupcake.--cute but not exactly --i'm such a spaz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette, it is crochetted....made of yarn not sugar.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a crocheting mood...where's the pattern? I'll read it out to ya ;) if they're quick wouldn't that be a fun 'treat' for friends for v-day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously irresistable :) I love these...and yes I'm commenting again :) off I go to try my own because you are taking so dang long to post the pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna..
    there you go... happy now? j/k... have fun, great idea on the v-day and you could fill them with treats or something... maybe sew it shut with ribbon and just tie it in a bow... {have fun!}

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive