Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls Night Out

The funnest thing in life for me is being with my family. Especially the girls.... Sadie and I got to go to our first girls night out at Linda's this year. Linda is my mom's cousin that lives in Bountiful. She has a fabulous house that is really more like a full out bed and breakfast. We enjoyed visiting and laughing and playing games and eating and more eating and treats and more treats. Seriously, I have the funnest family in the world. I didn't take near enough pictures, but I will tuck the images and feelings right in my mind forever.







One of the things that I loved about the night was watching Sadie and Taylor write lyrics>

to songs and preform them for us. They were so cute!!! I had to share the lyrics of a 6 year old and 7 year old (I was pretty impressed... and love the spelling...)




Darn, I wish you could have seen it live.

We played the funniest game.. can't remember the name but it was a good one. Who brought that anyway? And by the way, did we eat enough? YIKES! I didn't mind fasting sunday...

It is so fun to participate in things like that now that we live here. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. How is it that I managed to miss the biggest party of the year?! It looks like you guys had a great time.

    Love the lyrics. Taryn does that a lot now, too. Must be that age.

    Love the new family photo. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous too. How is it that I move away and then a few weeks later the party is only a few miles from my house? Glad you had so much fun! Those girl parties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun. "Dum Dum Dee Dum Dum Candy Canes falling on my head" was also a highlight for me!

    Thanks for the great time!

    You blog layout is darling and I love the picture in Sepia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dum dum dooo ya! Dang I missed out! This family truly is wonderful! I love being around you all! I especially love the laughter and am sorry I missed out on what looks like a ROCKIN good time!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive